Hubspot recently ranked the top 23 SEO blogs for CMOs who want to learn about the latest SEO thought leadership.
More and more, CMOs of travel and leisure brands are asking how they can raise their organic search rankings. Recently Kipp Bodnar contributed an excellent post on Hubspot listing some of his favorite SEO blogs.
Hubspot’s Top 10 SEO Thought Leaders:
1. SEOmoz Blog – SEOmoz has become the gold standard for SEO information and how-to articles. Its team of contributors offers an article per day to help expand your SEO knowledge.
2. Marketing Pilgrim – Andy Beal and his team of talented writers break search engine and internet marketing news and discuss major industry trends impacting marketers.
3. Search Engine Land – This is one of the best search engine blogs for in-depth news and analysis of the search marketing industry.
4. Search Engine Journal – From link building to the newest changes from Google, Search Engine Journal covers news and tactics related to the search engine marketing industry.
5. Search Engine Roundtable – For detailed discussion and explanations of the fine details of search engine marketing, Search Engine Roundtable has you covered.
6. SEO Book – For reviews of the newest SEO tools to analysis of search engine changes, check our SEO Book.
7. ReelSEO – ReelSEO is a resource for marketers looking to learn more about online video’s impact on search engine marketing.
8. Yoast – Yoast is a how-to focused blog that covers tactics for improving SEO as well as user experience for your website.
9. aimClear – The aimClear blog includes articles about a wide range of search marketing topics, including SEO and PPC.
10. Biznology – This blog discusses many SEO-related issues but has recently focused on content marketing and its connection to SEO.
To read about another 13 top SEO blogs, visit Hubspot and read all of Kipp’s post. If you’d like to read Hubspot’s free 23-page report on how to increase your organic search rankings, you can find that here.