“My staff and I are starting a social media program from scratch. Can you direct me to some previous posts you have written that would help guide us?”
Gladly. Here are 10 relevant posts to help leisure marketing specialists like yourself get up to speed on social media.
They’ll show you how to plan your social strategy, point you to some of the leading gurus, discuss budgeting and measurement, and outline some of the best social media success stories.
- 10 leading experts help you plan and execute your social media campaign
- What leisure marketers can learn from history’s greatest social media screw ups
- 20 tips for overcoming your fear of blogging
- Leisure marketing to the 57 million Americans who have tried social gaming
- 5 ways your leisure marketing could incorporate location-based services
- 33 simple ways to measure your social media campaigns
- Advanced social media tools for listening to your customers
- The most powerful online leisure marketing machine is not a machine at all. It’s Lady Gaga.
- The Star(bucks) of leisure marketing is also the (Star)bucks of social media
- Leisure marketing at its viral best: Hi-Tec Sports
Looking for more answers to your social media questions? Check out these other posts in our 10-part Social Media Safari Series:
- Does social media really work for marketing leisure brands?
- How much should I budget for social media?
- 10 social media campaigns that produced real results.
- 2 social media success stories utilizing limited budgets.
- What Coca Cola, Starbucks and Oreo can teach you about leisure marketing on Facebook.
- The Top 10 social media thought leaders.
- 11 ways businesses are using Twitter to promote their brands.
- If Twitter can save Conan, it can certainly revive your leisure brand.
- 15 valuable resources for social media novices.
- 20 ways to make sure your leisure marketing campaign goes viral.