Social Media Safari Question #9: “There’s so much social media information on the internet I don’t know who to trust. Who are the thought leaders in this category?”
If you’re a leisure marketing specialist, there are at least 10 social media experts whose blogs you should read regularly.
- Chris Brogan: The Elvis of social media and the king of common sense, Chris Brogan is in a league of his own.
- Social Media Explorer: Social media all-star Jason Falls provides a fresh and interesting take on all things social media.
- Mashable: The world’s source for social media news, Mashable is the place to go for breaking stories.
- Convince & Convert: Jay Baer provides rich content for businesses seeking to embrace social media.
- Altitude: Amber Naslund offers a breath of fresh air with smart, inspiring and personal social media insight.
- CopyBlogger: The king of engaging content, Brian Clark and his team help businesses persuade in a 2.0 world.
- Brand Builder: For businesses looking to dive deep into social media discussion, check out Olivier Blanchard’s rich insights.
- Diva Marketing: Toby Bloomberg’s blog provides a wide array of social media advice.
- Kikolani: Looking for great “getting started” social media guidance? Then frequent this blog.
- Future Buzz: A nice mix of stories and reviews makes Adam Singer’s site one that should be on your radar.
Those are some of the social media gurus I am following today. Who do you trust for social media tips, tricks and trends?
Looking for more answers to your social media questions? Check out these other posts in our 10-part Social Media Safari Series:
- Does social media really work for marketing leisure brands?
- How much should I budget for social media?
- 10 social media campaigns that produced real results.
- 2 social media success stories utilizing limited budgets.
- What Coca Cola, Starbucks and Oreo can teach you about leisure marketing on Facebook.
- The Top 10 social media thought leaders.
- 11 ways businesses are using Twitter to promote their brands.
- If Twitter can save Conan, it can certainly revive your leisure brand.
- 15 valuable resources for social media novices.
- 20 ways to make sure your leisure marketing campaign goes viral.