What the top leisure marketing experts are predicting this year for restaurants, retail, travel, food, fashion, fitness and more.
It’s that time of year again when everyone on the internet is making predictions about what’s going to happen in 2011.
Rather than add to the clutter, I thought you might find useful my top 20 favorite lists of trends and predictions from some of the most trusted names in leisure marketing:
- Beauty trends from Elle magazine
- Bike and gear trends from Bicycling magazine
- Consumer trends from Trendwatching.com
- Consumer electronics trends from CES 2011
- Digital advertising predictions from Mashable
- Fashion trends from fashionizing.com
- Fitness trends from Outside Magazine
- Food trends from Supermarket Guru
- Global consumer trends from JWT Intelligence
- Hispanic marketing trends from Think Multicultural
- Hotel trends from Smart Meetings
- Luxury travel trends from Luxury Travel magazine
- Mobile marketing predictions from the Mobile Marketing Association
- PR trends predictions from PRSA
- Restaurant trends from Nation’s Restaurant News
- Retail trends from Retail It
- Search engine marketing predictions from Search Engine Land
- Social media predictions from Social Media Examiner
- Technology predictions from VentureBeat
- Travel trends forecast from TripAdvisor
That’s what some of my favorite news and opinion sources are predicting for this year. How about you? What kinds of trends are you seeing develop? Tell us about it.